Our 10-bedroom Guest Accommodation is situated on Hull Road. We are situated in Central Blackpool, with level walking to Winter gardens, Tower and Grand Theatre.
All rooms have en-suite facilities.
We have provided as much information as possible in this statement, if you have any queries, please do call us on 01253 622185 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-arrival enquires can be made by phone or email.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
We have no parking on site, but you are able to park your car right outside to unload luggage. We will happily assist guests with their luggage.
On the opposite side of the road from the last day of the Illuminations until Good Friday public parking is available – no spaces can be reserved.
Out with these dates you can park for 1 hour no return within 2 hours between 8am &6pm.
If you have a disabled badge, you can park these all year round.
We can offer our guests the use of a secure car park nearby, we have maps available for directions round the 1-way system it is approx. 5min walk back to the hotel.
The main car park is all situated at the bottom of the road about 200yds away.
Main Entrance & Reception
There is a step up to a decked area with a hand rail round it, then another step to the main front door this is left open during the day, but locked during the night.
The doorbell is situated to the right-hand side of the main door. 24-hour access with the door key, one set is provided to each room. The hall is carpeted.
The dining room & bar lead of the hall on the ground floor. Although we are delighted to welcome all guests to the Craimar we are unable to offer accommodation to wheelchair dependant guests, due to the way our house has been built. We are also unable to have lifts in the property because of this.
There are hand rails on the stair case to assist guest with limited mobility, and we are happy to help all guests with luggage if required.
All 10 bedrooms are located on 1st & 2nd floors; the floors are on differing levels& have 2 steps to 1 landing & 6 steps the next.
All hall/landing areas are equipped with emergency lighting, fire detectors extinguishers and fire bells.
Public Areas – WC
The public WC is situated on the 1st floor.
Dining Room & Bar lounge
The dining room is on the ground floor. The furniture is flexible and can moved on request. The chairs are without arms but have back support. The tables have a leg at each corner.
Menus are provided.
Available locally (extra charge)
There is a convenience shop available 100yds away from the front door.
Available locally (extra charge)
Small decked area outside at the front of hotel with seating.
Conference & Meeting Rooms, Banqueting, Clubs, Entertainment Available locally (extra charge)
- All bedrooms are fitted with short-pile carpets.
- All bedrooms are en-suite.
- There are 5 bedrooms on the 1st floor compromising of 1 x family roomfor 4 (double bed & bunks), 1 x family room for 3 (double bed & singlebed), 1x twin (1 double bed which can only be accessed from 1 side & 1single bed) 1 x single (double bed, which can only be access from one side)& 1 x double (double bed)
- There are 5 bedrooms on the 2nd floor compromising of 1 x family roomfor 4 (double bed & bunks), 1 x family room for 3 (double bed & singlebed), 1x twin (2 x single bed) 1 x single (double bed, which can only beaccess from one side) & 1 x double (double bed)
- All other bed apart from those mentioned above can be accessed fromboth sides.
- All bedding is non feather.
- Not all furniture in the bedrooms is moveable.
- Locks are standard key & not key cards.
- All rooms have hairdryers
- All rooms have over the bed wall lights.
- All rooms have gas central heated radiators, some of which can bethermostatically controlled.
- Each room has a bedroom browsers & emergency procedure instructions.
- Each room has a free view flat screen TV with remote control.
- All bedrooms have a standard fire door.
- Each room has a basic kettle & hospitality tray.Bathroom Shower-Room& WC (En-suite)
All 10 bedrooms have an en-suit shower room, they are good size, but there areno grab rails to either the toilet or shower areas.
- A standard shower cubicle which is approx 80cm by 80cm in square,there is a step of about 12cm into cubicles which have shower doors.
- A standard toilet which is 41cm high.
- A good size basin which is 78cm high & at least 45cm wide.
- Shelves, hooks and towels rails
- Good colour contrast of floors, alls & fixtures.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Mobile phones reception is generally good for most networks, with some there will be reception outside.
- We are able to use front and back doors in need of evacuation: the fire alarms ring continuously if evacuation is needed. For assistance with evacuation please notify us on arrival.
- We are a non-smoking building (smoking is allowed outside the front of the building), bins are provided.
Address: 32 Hull Road, Blackpool, FY1 4QB
Tel No: 01253 622185
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone 01253 622185 or email email@example.com